01 WE MAKE EDM ELECTRODES:
- based on the provided 3D model of the molding insert we can design an ideally fitting electrode with coordinates,
- electrodes are made on the machinery capable of positioning up to 0.002 accuracy; for machining we use Japanese TTK graphite with grains from 10 to 3 micrometers. These provide high dimensional accuracy and minimal burning during the drilling process.
- We verify the position of the electrode relative to the center of the frame with up to 0.005 mm accuracy,
- using a number of attachment systems for electrodes such as: EROWA, 3R, Hirshmann
In large projects, the use of graphite electrodes, instead of copper, allows to reduce the cost of tool production by up to 40%, however not many companies know the technology of graphite processing.
High-quality graphite with different grain:
- Toyo Tanso: TTK, ISO 63, ISEM,
- Poco: EDM,
- Mersen: Ellor,
- SGL: R8500, R8650,
- Tokai: HK,
- Ibiden: EDX, EX.
Our electrodes are supplied in dedicated packaging to ensure safe transport and keep the product intact.
We are an authorized partner of Toyo Tanso – a Japanese graphite producer