01 NEW MOLDS
- Design and production of injection molds in 3- and 5-axis with mirrored surface quality
- Designing the tool according to the model and documentation of the product provided by the customer based on the physical model of the molded piece
- top quality injection, multi-cavity, multi-component molds
- Molds production is based on materials and raw materials of respected suppliers: Meusburger, Hasco and Uddeholm; the machinery we own comes from global machine tool manufacturers: OPS Ingersoll, Charmilles, Mitsubishi, Penta, Haas.
- The molds we manufacture have extremely long life cycle. Their durability is a result of our cooperation with renowned hardening plants: Böhler, Bodycote.
- advanced technologies – IML molds, molds with the screw-down and closing system, stainless steel molds, protective coatings, vacuum connection of elements,
- mold testing equipment, making test batches and full production of details,
- product development, construction, prototyping, pilot projects, implementation of complete tools,
- advanced construction solutions supported by CAD/CAM software,
- the final stage is the injection of plastic products (mold blocks) with the help of our certified partners.
All our molds are covered by a warranty in accordance with the customer’s requirements. During the warranty, Pagero provides full technical service. An optional service of periodic maintenance is also available.
02 OVERVIEW OF INJECTION MOLDS
We are able to perform a full overview of the mold within 24 hours.
- we provide technical care as part of a post-warranty service with the possibility of repairs and replacement of used elements throughout the tool’s life cycle.
- we offer comprehensive cleaning of forming cavities and tool components.
- we replace the seals of cooling channels.
- we guarantee lubrication of moving parts of the mold with fluorinated oils.
03 REGENERATION OF INJECTION MOLDS
- we provide the service of full regeneration of damaged or worn tool parts.
- we provide a modern process of regeneration of injection molds by hard-facing and laser welding in materials such as:
- tool-class steels,
- aluminum alloys,,
- copper alloys,
- bronze alloys.
04 MODIFICATIONS OF INJECTION MOLDS
- we provide the possibility to modernize the tool or modify its structure, following the customer’s needs and changes in product design.
- we make high-precision (up to 0.01 mm) modifications to molds.
05 MOLDING INSERTS
We make inserts:
- based on the technical documentation provided,
- based on the physical model presented by the customer,,
- with accuracy up to 0.01 mm.Materials:
- beryllium bronze alloys Ampcoloy, Moldmax HH,
- tool-class steels: Toolox44, WCL, WCLV, P20, 40HM+QS,
- aluminum alloys.
The quality of our products is consistent with 3D model, certified by the CMM Report (Delcam Powerinspekt)